Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Uganda
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series Agricultural Distortions Working Paper with number 48549.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Distorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shenggen Fan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2008.
"Public Expenditure, Growth and Poverty Reduction in Rural Uganda,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 20(3), pages 466-496.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo & Rao, Neetha, 2004. "Public expenditure, growth, and poverty reduction in rural Uganda," DSGD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bernard Gauthier & Ritva Reinikka, 2006.
"Shifting Tax Burdens through Exemptions and Evasion: an Empirical Investigation of Uganda,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(3), pages 373-398, September.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Reinikka, Ritva, 2001. "Shifting tax burdens through exemptions and evasion - an empirical investigation of Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2735, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & William A. Masters, 2009.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Africa,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2607, March.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Croser, Johanna L. & Nelgen, Signe & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of African Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48553, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies,"
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper
48556, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6502, March.
- Anderson, Kym & Masters, William A., 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Sub-Saharan and North Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48572, World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.