Reality and Modelling : Operational Validation of an Environmental-Economic Model of a Dairy Farm
AbstractOperational validation of a linear programming model of a dairy farm is done on the basis of representative results from reality. the model will be used to determine the effects of institutional, technical and price changes on the results of dairy farms.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences in its series Mansholt Working Papers with number 1996-02.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
FARMING; DAIRY PRODUCTION; PRICES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.