Economic Impacts of the Zero Tolerance Directive on the Cost Structure of Beef Packing Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Agricultural Economics Association in its series 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada with number 35743.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Agribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Kwan Choi & Helen H. Jensen, 1990.
"Modeling the Demand for food Safety and the Implications for Regulation,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
90-wp68, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Jensen, Helen H., 1990. "Modeling the Demand for Food Safety and the Implications for Regulation," Staff General Research Papers 306, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Melton, Brian & Huffman, Wallace, 1995. "Beef and Pork Packing Costs and Input Demands: Effects of Unionization and Technology," Staff General Research Papers 5043, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1995. "Units of Measurement and the 'Stone Index' In Demand System Estimation," Staff General Research Papers 5058, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Shogren, Jason F. & Shin, Seung Youll & Kliebenstein, James, 1995. "Valuing Food Safety in Experimental Auction Markets," Staff General Research Papers 835, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-88, September.
- Rousu, Matthew C. & Huffman, Wallace E. & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2002.
"Are Us Consumers Tolerant Of Gm Foods?,"
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19889, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rousu, Matthew & Huffman, Wallace & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2002. "Are U.S. Consumers Tolerant of GM Foods?," Staff General Research Papers 10050, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace & Rousu, M. & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 1009. "Are U.S. Consumers Tolerant of GM Foods?," Staff General Research Papers 12336, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antle, John M., 1999. "Benefits and costs of food safety regulation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 605-623, December.
- Ollinger, Michael & Mueller, Valerie, 2003. "Managing For Safer Food: The Economics Of Sanitation And Process Controls In Meat And Poultry Plants," Agricultural Economics Reports 33975, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Peng, Chao & Zeng, Yinchu & Huang, Bo & Yabe, Mitsuyasu, 2010. "The contracts between leading agribusiness enterprises and rural households: its effects on firm-level export of agricultural products," MPRA Paper 26499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.