Trade And Macroeconomic Policy: What Does It Mean For Farmers And Lenders?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum in its series Agricultural Outlook Forum 2001 with number 33081.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Munisamy, Gopinath & Roe, Terry L., 1995. "Sources of Sectoral Growth in an Economy Wide Context: The Case of U.S. Agriculture," Bulletins 7454, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 1998. "U.S. Agricultural Growth and Productivity: An Economywide Perspective," Agricultural Economics Reports 34047, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi & Roe, Terry L., 2001. "A Global Analysis Of Agricultural Trade Reform In Wto Member Countries," Bulletins 12984, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Catherine A. Pattillo & Andrew Berg, 2000. "The Challenge of Predicting Economic Crises," IMF Economic Issues 22, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988.
"Financial factors in business fluctuations,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 33-78.
- Mathew D. Shane & William M. Liefert, 2000. "The International Financial Criss: Macroeconomic Linkages to Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 682-687.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Anne Marie Gulde & Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1995.
"Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?,"
IMF Working Papers
95/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," NBER Working Papers 5874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does The Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," Working Papers 97-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Langley, Suchada V. & Guigale, Marcelo & Meyers, William H., 2000. "International Financial Volatility and Agricultural Commodity Trade: A Primer," Staff General Research Papers 5054, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.