Drought Policy: A State-contingent View
AbstractThe standard approach to modelling production under uncertainty has relied on the concept of a stochastic production. In this paper, it is argued that a state-contingent production model is more flexible and realistic. The model is applied to the problem of drought policy
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Queensland, School of Economics in its series Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers with number 149836.
Date of creation: Aug 2003
Date of revision:
drought production uncertainty; Environmental Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty; D24; D81;
Other versions of this item:
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John, 2004.
"Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149844, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- David Adamson & Thilak Mallawaarachchi & John Quiggin, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Adamson, David & Quiggin, John C. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of Uncertainty," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137740, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.