The Range Stocking Decision And Stochastic Forage Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Staff Papers with number 13502.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Garoian, Lee & Conner, J. Richard & Scifres, C.J., 1987. "A Discrete Stochastic Programming Model To Estimate Optimal Burning Schedules On Rangeland," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & McBryde, Gary L., 1984. "Optimal Stocking Of Rangeland For Livestock Production Within A Dynamic Framework," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- David B. Trebeck & J. Brian Hardaker, 1972. "The Integrated Use Of Simulation And Stochastic Programming For Whole Farm Planning Under Risk," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(2), pages 115-126, 08.
- Olson, Kent D. & George, Melvin R. & Menke, John & Murphy, Al & van Horne, Jeff & Lohr, Luanne, 1987. "Incorporating Weather Variation Into California Rangeland Stocking Rate Decisions," Staff Papers 14040, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Trebeck, David B. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1972. "The Integrated Use Of Simulation And Stochastic Programming For Whole Farm Planning Under Risk," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(02), August.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Kaiser, Harry M., 1984. "Discrete Stochastic Sequential Programming: A Primer," Staff Papers 13545, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lambert, David K., 1989. "Calf Retention And Production Decisions Over Time," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Mosnier, C. & Agabriel, J. & Lherm, M. & Reynaud, A., 2009. "A dynamic bio-economic model to simulate optimal adjustments of suckler cow farm management to production and market shocks in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 77-88, October.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Hauer, Grant, 1993. "Discrete Stochastic Programming: Concepts, Examples And A Review Of Empirical Applications," Staff Papers 13793, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.