Trade In Vertically Related Markets: The Case Of Hogs And Pork
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Working Papers with number 123568.
Date of creation: Oct 1988
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal, 1997. "Four case studies of agri-food CVDs and a proposal for reforming national administered protection agencies," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 147-164, December.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal, 1997. "Four case studies of agri-food CVDs and a proposal for reforming national administered protection agencies," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Ratnesena, Shashini, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Half-A-Century Competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture: A Case Study of Wheat, Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers 165675, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal, 1996.
"National Administered Protection Agencies: Their Role In The Post-Uruguay Round World,"
51212, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal, 1995. "National Administered Protection Agencies: Their Role in the Post-Uruguay Round World," 1995: Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade Conference, December 1995, Tucson, Arizona 50714, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.