Food Safety and International Trade: Theoretical Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service in its series Agricultural Information Bulletins with number 33599.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
Web page: http://www.ers.usda.gov/
More information through EDIRC
Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2006. "Private, National, and International Food-Safety Standards," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(01), March.
- Kiana Moore & Heather Allen, 2013. "Continuity of Business Plans for Animal Disease Outbreaks: Using a Logic Model Approach to Protect Animal Health, Public Health, and Our Food Supply," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 253-270, April.
- Aarathi, L.R. & Kumar, Shiv & Negi, Digvijay Singh & Singh, Dharam Raj, 2012. "Prevailing Standards and Dimensions Governing Sanitary and Phyto-Sanitary Compliance in Indian Black Pepper Supply Chain," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(1).
- Briz, Julian & de Felipe, Isabel & Garca, Marian, 2007. "Food Safety in Agricultural International Trade: The Spanish experience in Mediterranean products," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7898, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Perito, Maria Angela & Hammoudi, Abdelhakim, 4. "Food safety standards and their impact on the small farms of developed countries," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L’Informatore Agrario, issue 4.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.