Riceflow: a Multi-region, Multi-product, Spatial Partial Equilibrium Model of the World Rice Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness in its series Staff Papers with number 92010.
Date of creation: Jul 2010
Date of revision:
rice; spatial trade model; bilateral trade; policy; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; C02; C61; F11; F14; Q17; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S., 2004.
"Projecting world food demand using alternative demand systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 99-129, January.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S., 2003. "Projecting World Food Demand Using Alternative Demand Systems," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25905, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas & Preckel, Paul & Eales, James, 2003. "Projecting World Food Demand Using Alternative Demand Systems," GTAP Working Papers 1182, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Thomas W. Hertel & J. Mark Horridge & K. R. Pearson, 1991.
"Mending the Family Tree: A Reconciliation of the Linearization and Levels Schools of CGE Modelling,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-54, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Mark Horridge, J. & Pearson, K. R., 1992. "Mending the family tree a reconciliation of the linearization and levels schools of AGE modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 385-407, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.