World Rice Outlook International Rice Baseline Projections, 2011-2020
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness in its series Staff Papers with number 112998.
Date of creation: Aug 2011
Date of revision:
International rice; baseline projections; policy; Arkansas Global Rice Model; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Development; C02; F01; F14; F17; Q17; Q18; R11;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2011. "2011 Updated Arkansas Global Rice Model," Staff Papers 102650, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- "Edward" Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric & Chavez, Eddie, 2011. "A quantitative analysis of trade policy responses to higher world agricultural commodity prices," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 545-561, October.
- Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2012. "International Rice Baseline with Deterministic and Stochastic Projections, 2012-2021," Staff Papers 123203, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.