Lome Convention, Agriculture and Trade Relations between the EU and the ACP Countries in 1975-2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements in its series Working Papers with number 18853.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://tradeag.vitamib.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2006. "Assessing the Effects of EU Trade Preferences for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2006:4, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2006.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006.
"Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis,"
18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, 02.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Miriam Manchin, 2004.
"Preference Utilisation and Tariff Reduction in EU Imports from ACP Countries,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-132/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Miriam Manchin, 2006. "Preference Utilisation and Tariff Reduction in EU Imports from ACP Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1243-1266, 09.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy, 2002.
"The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and Its Rules of Origin: Generosity Undermined?,"
IMF Working Papers
02/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its Rules of Origin: Generosity Undermined?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 829-851, 06.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Roy, Devesh & Subramanian, Arvind, 2002. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its rules of origin : generosity undermined?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2908, The World Bank.
- Grossman, Gene M, 1982. "Import Competition from Developed and Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 271-81, May.
- Brown, Drusilla K, 1989. "Trade and Welfare Effects of the European Schemes of the Generalized System of Preferences," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(4), pages 757-77, July.
- Agostino, Maria Rosaria & Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "Analyzing the Impact of Trade Preferences in Gravity Models. Does Aggregation Matter?," Working Papers 7294, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1983. "Ten years of the EEC's generalized system of preferences for developing countries: success or failure?," Kiel Working Papers 183, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "EU Preferential Trade Policies and Developing Countries," International Trade 0308014, EconWPA.
- Wainio, John & Shapouri, Shahla & Trueblood, Michael A. & Gibson, Paul R., 2005. "Agricultural Trade Preferences and the Developing Countries," Economic Research Report 7258, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.