Quantitative models of SEAMLESS-IF and procedures for up-and downscaling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society in its series Reports with number 9297.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.seamless-ip.org
Environmental Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuhlman, Tom & van Tongeren, Frank W. & Helming, John F.M. & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Gaaff, Aris & Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Koole, Boudewijn & Verhoog, A. David & Dekkers, Jasper, 2006. "Future land-use change in the Netherlands: an analysis based on a chain of models," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
- Hans van Meijl & Frank van Tongeren, 2002. "The Agenda 2000 CAP reform, world prices and GATT--WTO export constraints," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 445-470, December.
- Hengsdijk, H. & van Ittersum, M. K., 2002. "A goal-oriented approach to identify and engineer land use systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 231-247, March.
- Cogneau, Denis & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie, 2000. "Growth, distribution and poverty in Madagascar," TMD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kuiper, Marijke H., 2005. "Village Modeling: A Chinese Recipe For Blending General Equilibrium And Household Modeling," Report Series 29133, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Falconer, K. & Hodge, I., 2000. "Using economic incentives for pesticide usage reductions: responsiveness to input taxation and agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 175-194, March.
- Blanco-Gutierrez, Irene & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Purkey, David R., 2011. "Integrated Economic-Hydrologic Analysis Of Policy Responses To Promote Sustainable Water Use Under Changing Climatic Conditions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114253, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6315, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mouratiadou, Ioanna & Topp, Cairistiona & Moran, Dominic, 2008. "Modelling Agricultural Diffuse Pollution: CAP – WFD Interactions and Cost Effectiveness of Measures," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6461, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Flichman, Guillermo, 2011. "Cost-effectiveness of groundwater conservation measures: A multi-level analysis with policy implications," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 639-652, February.
- Aurbacher, Joachim & Parker, Phillip S. & Calberto Sánchez, Germán A. & Steinbach, Jennifer & Reinmuth, Evelyn & Ingwersen, Joachim & Dabbert, Stephan, 2013. "Influence of climate change on short term management of field crops – A modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 44-57.
- Henseler, Martin & Wirsig, Alexander & Herrmann, Sylvia & Krimly, Tatjana & Dabbert, Stephan, 2009. "Modeling the impact of global change on regional agricultural land use through an activity-based non-linear programming approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 31-42, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.