An Institutional Analysis of European Systems for Impact Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society in its series Reports with number 57471.
Date of creation: 30 Nov 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.seamless-ip.org
Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker & Yin-Fang Zhang, 2004.
"Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing and Transition Economies: A Survey of Current Practice,"
Public Money & Management,
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 24(5), pages 291-296, October.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker & Yin-Fang Zhang, 2004. "Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing and Transition Economies: A Survey of Current Practice," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 291-296, October.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Zhang, Yin-Fang, 2004. "Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing and Transition Economies: A Survey of Current Practice," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30673, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Cudlinova, Eva & Lapka, Miloslav, 1994. "The potential role of small-scale private farmers in the ecological restoration of the Bohemian landscape," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 179-186, December.
- Theesfeld, Insa & Schleyer, Christian & Callois, Jean-Marc & Aznar, Olivier, 2008. "Ex-ante Policy Assessment of Agricultural, Environmental, and Rural Policies from an Institutional Perspective: The Procedure for Institutional Compatibility Assessment," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43646, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.