Patterns Of Post-War Agricultural Productivity In The Southeast And Delta Regions
AbstractThe structure of agriculture in the southern states has changed since 1949, and marked differences exist from the national average. State-specific data are used to measure changes in the composition of inputs over space and time which led to high productivity and output growth rates in southeast and delta states
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its series 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama with number 35099.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Barbara J. Craig & Philip G. Pardey, 1996. "Productivity Measurement in the Presence of Quality Change," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1349-1354.
- Albert K. A. Acquaye & Julian M. Alston & Philip G. Pardey, 2003. "Post-War Productivity Patterns in U.S. Agriculture: Influences of Aggregation Procedures in a State-Level Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 59-80.
- Yee, Jet & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Huffman, Wallace E., 2004.
"Links among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Huffman, Wallace & Yee, J. & Ahearn, M., 2004. "Links Among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast," Staff General Research Papers 12338, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.