Amenity benefits and public policy: An application to the Georgia Pecan Industry
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its series 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia with number 46851.
Date of creation: Feb 2009
Date of revision:
Amenity Benefits; Pecans; Supply; Public policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-07 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brunstad, R.J. & Gaasland, I. & Vardal, E., 1999.
"Agricultural Production and the Optimal Level of Landscape Preservation,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
205, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Rolf Jens Brunstad & Ivar Gaasland & Erling Vårdal, 1999. "Agricultural Production and the Optimal Level of Landscape Preservation (," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 538-546.
- Richard C. Ready & Charles W. Abdalla, 2005. "The Amenity and Disamenity Impacts of Agriculture: Estimates from a Hedonic Pricing Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 314-326.
- Kan, Iddo & Haim, David & Rapaport-Rom, Mickey & Shechter, Mordechai, 2008.
"Environmental Amenities and Optimal Agricultural Land Use: The Case of Israel,"
42832, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kan, Iddo & Haim, David & Rapaport-Rom, Mickey & Shechter, Mordechai, 2009. "Environmental amenities and optimal agricultural land use: The case of Israel," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1893-1898, April.
- Aliza Fleischer & Yacov Tsur, 2003. "Measuring the Recreational Value of Open Space," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 269-283.
- Franz Hackl & Gerald Pruckner, 1997. "Towards More Efficient Compensation Programmes for Tourists' Benefits From Agriculture in Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 189-205, September.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 1993. "Modeling Perennial Crop Supply: An Illustration From The Pecan Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Okunade, Albert Ade. & Cochran, Mark J., 1991. "Functional Forms And Farm-Level Demand For Pecans By Variety," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Bergstrom, John C. & Dillman, B.L. & Stoll, John R., 1985. "Public Environmental Amenity Benefits Of Private Land: The Case Of Prime Agricultural Land," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Shafer, Carl E., 1989. "Price And Value Effects Of Pecan Crop Forecasts, 1971-1987," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.