Health Insurance and Joint Off‐Farm Labor Allocation Decisions of Farm Families
AbstractContact author to request a copy of this paper.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its series 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama with number 119646.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Health insurance coverage; endogeneity; copula; off-farm labor supply; dependence; bivariate tobit; coupled farm programs payments; decoupled farm program payments; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Food Security and Poverty; Labor and Human Capital; Public Economics; C34; I13; J12; J22; J38; J43; Q12; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-02-08 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-02-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2012-02-08 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-IAS-2012-02-08 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-08 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.