Local Social And Economic Conditions, Spatial Concentrations Of Poverty, And Poverty Dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC) in its series Working Papers with number 18916.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Food Security and Poverty;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weber, Bruce A. & Jensen, Leif, 2004. "Poverty And Place: A Critical Review Of Rural Poverty Literature," Working Papers 18913, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 2004. "Poverty, Policy And Place: How Poverty And Policies To Alleviate Poverty Are Shaped By Local Characteristics," Working Papers 18920, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- repec:jaa:jagape:v:32:y:2000:i:3:p:565-572 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J. & Freshwater, David, 2000. "Social Capital And Economic Growth: A County-Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Crandall, Mindy S. & Weber, Bruce A., 2005. "Poverty In The West: Changing Fortunes From 1990-2000," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01).
- Crandall, Mindy S. & Weber, Bruce A., 2005. "Trickling Down: Does Local Job Growth Reduce Poverty?," Working Papers 18915, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Bruce A., . "Rural Poverty: Why Should States Care and What Can State Policy Do?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association.
- Gyawali, Buddhi Raj & Fraser, Rory & Banerjee, Ban & Bukenya, James O., 2009. "Income Convergence and Growth in Alabama: Evidence from Sub-county Level Data," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46713, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.