Consumption Ozone-Depleting Substances Impact in Central American GDAP: An Input Oriented Malmquist DEA Index
AbstractContribution to Second Congress Rural Development.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agecon Search in its series Miscellaneous Papers with number 96677.
Date of creation: 16 Nov 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/
Malmquist DEA Index; GDAP; ODS; hydrochlorofluorocabons (HCFCs); methyl bromide (Methyl Bromide); chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs); Environmental Economics and Policy; Productivity Analysis; Q51; O47.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-12-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-04 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.