The Impact of the financial and Economic Crisis on Central America: An Expenditure GDP approach
AbstractThe 2009 conferences will provide many opportunities for the presentation of important new research and for productive, structured dialogue on the major challenges facing the global response to the financial crisis. Conference organisers are developing a wide variety of session types that meet the needs of various participants and support collective efforts to communities worldwide. Central to many of these sessions will be the transfer of knowledge and sharing of best practices.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agecon Search in its series Miscellaneous Papers with number 56199.
Date of creation: 16 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/
Expenditure GDP approach; Financial Crisis; Economic impact; Regression Analysis; Public Economics; E23; E61; F43; H50;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.