Malmquist Dea Index Analysis With An Oriented Output Applied To The Forest Economic Activity In Nicaragua 1998-2005
AbstractPresented at: NATIONAL AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF NICARAGUA, LEON IV AGROFOREST SYMPOSIUM “CONTRIBUTION TO THE AGROFOREST SYSTEM OF SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT OF THE LAND, FOR MITIGATION AND CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION” 05 – 06 NOVEMBER 2009
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agecon Search in its series Miscellaneous Papers with number 56198.
Date of creation: 05 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/
Malmquist Index; Technological Change; Technical Efficiency Change; Returns scale efficiency change; total factors productivity; LSMS-ISA MECOVI; Productivity Analysis; D61; Q12; Q23; R38;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-01-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nijnik, Maria & Oskam, Arie J. & Nijnik, Albert, 2009. "Afforestation to increase the provision of ecosystem services: economic implications for Ukraine and beyond," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51814, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Pinheiro, Antonio E., 1993. "Efficiency Analysis Of Developing Country Agriculture: A Review Of The Frontier Function Literature," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
- Current, Dean, 1994. "Agroforestry For Sustainable Development: Policy Lessons From Central America And Panama," Working Papers 11889, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Oulton,Nicholas & O'Mahony,Mary, 1994. "Productivity and Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453455, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.