User's Guide to BENCOS Lotus 1-2-3 Templates for Benefit-Cost Analysis
AbstractBENCOS is a Lotus 1-2-3 template designed for benefit-cost analysis. This document describes the structure and capabilities of BENCOS, followed by instructions on how to use the template, and comments on possible modifications of the template.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics in its series Food Security International Development Working Papers with number 54734.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
food security; food policy; BENCOS Lotus 1-2-3 templates; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Downloads December 2008-June 2009: 10; C88;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davies, Stephen P. & Seale, James L., Jr. & Mead, Donald C. & Badr, Mahmoud & Sheikh, Nadia El & Saidi, Abdel Rahman, 1984. "Small Enterprises in Egypt: A Study of Two Governorates," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54755, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Martel, Pedro V. & Bernsten, Richard H. & Weber, Michael T., 2000. "Food Markets, Policy, and Technology: The Case of Honduran Dry Beans," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54577, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Clay, Daniel C., 1996. "Fighting an Uphill Battle: Population Pressure and Declining Land Productivity in Rwanda," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54692, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tefft, James F. & Penders, Christopher L. & Kelly, Valerie A. & Staatz, John M. & Yade, Mbaye & Wise, Victoria, 2000. "Linkages Between Agricultural Growth and Improved Child Nutrition in Mali," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54575, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.