Changes in Rural Household Income Patterns in Mozambique, 1996-2002, and Implications for Agriculture’s Contribution to Poverty Reduction
AbstractMinistry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Directorate of Economics, Republic of Mozambique
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics in its series Food Security Collaborative Working Papers with number 56066.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
food security; food policy; Mozambique; household; income; poverty; Food Security and Poverty; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mather, David & de Marrule, Higino Francisco & Donovan, Cynthia & Weber, Michael T. & Alage, Albertina, 2004.
"Analysis of Adult Mortality Within Rural Households in Mozambique and Implications for Policy,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
56062, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mather, David & de Marrule, Higino Francisco & Donovan, Cynthia & Weber, Michael T. & Alage, Albertina, 2004. "Analysis of Adult Mortality Within Rural Households in Mozambique and Implication For Policy," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 55239, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tschirley, David L. & Abdula, Danilo Carimo & Weber, Michael T., 2006. "Toward Improved Maize Marketing and Trade Policies to Promote Household Food Security in Central and Southern Mozambique," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56065, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bezuneh, Mesfin & Clay, Daniel C. & Reardon, Thomas, 2001. "Heterogeneous Constraints, Incentives And Income Diversification Strategies In Rural Africa," Working Papers 14761, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.