Governance-Based Analysis of Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) in its series Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers with number 30590.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Harold Hankins Building, Precinct Centre, Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH
Web page: http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knight-John, Malathy, 2002. "The Institutional Policy Framework for Regulation and Competition in Sri Lanka," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30639, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Minogue, Martin, 2005. "Apples and oranges: problems in the analysis of comparative regulatory governance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 195-214, May.
- Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Lazaro, Dorothea C. & Zafe, Larraine C. & Mantaring, Melalyn C. & Quimba, Francis Mark A., 2010.
"ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard: the Philippines,"
DP 2010-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2010. "ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard : the Philippines," Governance Working Papers 23102, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kuo-Tai Cheng, 2006. "Telecommunications privatisation in Taiwan: A beautiful mistake?," Working Papers id:764, eSocialSciences.
- Knight-John, Malathy, 2005. "Regulatory Impact Assessment: A Tool for Improved Regulatory Governance in Sri Lanka?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30626, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.