Simulating the Value of Information Generated by On-farm Agronomic Experimentation Using Precision Agriculture Technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium in its series Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain with number 152370.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Agricultural and Food Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006.
"Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25393, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David S. Bullock & James Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2007. "Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 517-535, 09.
- Mat�as L. Ruffo & Donald G. Bullock & Germ�n A. Bollero, 2009. "The Value of Variable Rate Technology: An Information-Theoretic Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 209-223.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1989. "The Economics of Uncertainty and Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121360, January.
- G�ran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 233-245, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.