U.S. Agricultural Productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium in its series Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain with number 152336.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Agricultural and Food Policy; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Letty, Brigid & Shezi, Zanele & Mudhara, Maxwell, 2012. "An exploration of agricultural grassroots innovation in South Africa and implications for innovation indicator development," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cahill, Sean A., 2013. "The Contribution of Productivity Growth to Net Farm Income in Canada and the United States," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152367, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- V. Eldon Ball & David Schimmelpfennig & Sun Ling Wang, 2012.
"Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?,"
Economics Working Papers
we1225, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Eldon Ball & David Schimmelpfennig & Sun Ling Wang, 2013. "Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 435-450.
- Wang, Sun Ling, 2010. "Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September.
- Brooks, Karen & Zorya, Sergiy & Gautam, Amy & Goyal, Aparajita, 2013. "Agriculture as a sector of opportunity for young people in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6473, The World Bank.
- Julian M. Alston & Will Martin & Philip G. Pardey, 2013. "Influences of Agricultural Technology on the Size and Importance of Food Price Variability," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Fuglie, 2004.
"Productivity growth in Indonesian agriculture, 1961-2000,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 209-225.
- Fuglie, Keith O., 2003. "Productivity Growth in Indonesian Agriculture, 1961-2000," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57868, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wang, Sun Ling & McPhail, Lihong Lu, 2012. "Impacts of Energy Shocks on US Agricultural Productivity Growth and Food Prices —A Structural VAR Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124892, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & Rada, Nicholas E., 2013. "Resources, Policies, and Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Research Report 145368, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.