Non-Agricultural Diversification of Farm Households and Corporate Farms in Central Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP) in its series Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13, 2002, Wye Campus,Imperial College with number 15728.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://agadjust.aers.psu.edu/
Consumer/Household Economics; Farm Management;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Sophia Davidova & Laure Latruffe, 2008.
"The use of bootstrapped Malmquist indices to reassess productivity change findings: an application to a sample of Polish farms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(16), pages 2055-2061.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2006. "The Use of Bootstrapped Malmquist Indices to Reassess Productivity Change Findings: An Application to a Sample of Polish Farms," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25793, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chaplin, Hannah & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2005.
"Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: Evidence from Small-Scale Farms in Poland,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24760, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hannah Chaplin & Sophia Davidova & Matthew Gorton, 2005. "Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: evidence from small-scale farms in Poland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp102, IIIS.
- Hill, Berkeley, 2005. "Institutional Units and Agricultural Statistics," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24410, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.