Impact assessment of agricultural research in West Africa: an application of the propensity score matching methodology
AbstractReplaced with revised version of paper 07/29/09.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China with number 50829.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
African animal trypanosomosis (AAT); Knowledge; attitude and practice (KAP); Propensity score matching (PSM); Farm Management; Livestock Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David A Raitzer & Timothy G Kelley, 2008. "Assessing the contribution of impact assessment to donor decisions for international agricultural research," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 187-199, September.
- DiPrete, Thomas A. & Gangl, Markus, 2004. "Assessing bias in the estimation of causal effects: Rosenbaum bounds on matching estimators and instrumental variables estimation with imperfect instruments," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2004-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 2003.
"Does Matching Overcome Lalonde's Critique of Nonexperimental Estimators?,"
University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers
20035, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- A. Smith, Jeffrey & E. Todd, Petra, 2005. "Does matching overcome LaLonde's critique of nonexperimental estimators?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 305-353.
- Liebenehm, Sabine & Affognon, Hippolyte & Waibel, Hermann, 0. "Impact Assessment of Livestock Research and Development in West Africa: A Propensity Score Matching Approach," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 50.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.