Der Optionswert von Sachinvestitionen - Theoretischer Hintergrund und Bewertungsmethoden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics in its series Working Paper Series with number 18828.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Philippstr. 13, 10115 Berlin
Phone: +49 (0)30 2093 6305
Fax: +49 (0)30 2093 6497
Web page: http://www.agrar.hu-berlin.de/fakultaet/departments/daoe
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Witzke, Harald & Kirschke, Dieter & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Noleppa, Steffen, 2005. "The Economics of Alternative Strategies for the Reduction of Food-borne Diseases in Developing Countries: The Case of Diarrhea in Rwanda," Working Paper Series 18830, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Palmer, Ken, 2002. "Bounded Recursive Stochastic Simulation - A Simple and Efficient Method for Pricing Complex American Type Options," Working Paper Series 18823, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Nolte, Stephan, 2006. "The application of spatial models in the analysis of bilateral trade flows: An alternative to the Armington approach for the world sugar market," Working Paper Series 10288, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Badri, Balghis & Knuth, Hardine, 2008. "The Engendered Spaces in the Village at the Edge of the Capital: A Case Study of Al Gharaza/Sudan," Working Paper Series 43095, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Grethe, Harald, 2004. "Turkey's Accession to the EU: What Will the Common Agricultural Policy Cost?," Working Paper Series 18821, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.