A Decade Of Land Reform And Farm Restructuring: What Russia Can Learn From The World Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management in its series Discussion Papers with number 14985.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Quality Sciences Hebrew University of Jerusalem, P.O. Box 12, Rehovot 76100
Web page: http://departments.agri.huji.ac.il/economics/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural and Food Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zvi Lerman, 1999. "Land Reform and Farm Restructuring: What Has Been Accomplished to Date?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 271-275, May.
- Csaki, S. & Nash, J., 1998. "The Agrarian Economies of Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Situation and Perspectives, 1997," World Bank - Discussion Papers 387, World Bank.
- Brooks, K. & Krylatykh, E. & Lerman, Zvi & Uzun, V., 1996. "Agricultural Reform in Russia: A View from the Farm Level," World Bank - Discussion Papers 327, World Bank.
- Sedik, David & Trueblood, Michael & Arnade, Carlos, 1999. "Corporate Farm Performance in Russia, 1991-1995: An Efficiency Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 514-533, September.
- Csaki, C. & Tuck, L., 2000. "Rural Development Strategy: Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Papers 484, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "From plan to market : patterns of transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1564, The World Bank.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Perspectives On Future Research In Central And Eastern European Transition Agriculture," Discussion Papers 14975, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.