Nachbarschafts- Und Konjunktureffekte: Zur Aufgabewahrscheinlichkeit Landwirtschaftlicher Betriebe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) in its series 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 with number 93961.
Date of creation: Sep 2010
Date of revision:
Structural change; farm-exits; propensity; proximity effect; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2001. "Structural change in agricultural production: Economics, technology and policy," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 263-285 Elsevier.
- Nigel Key & Michael J. Roberts, 2009. "Nonpecuniary Benefits to Farming: Implications for Supply Response to Decoupled Payments," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-18.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008.
"Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009. "Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1124-1139.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M, 1995.
"Appropriation and Efficiency: A Revision of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 808-27, September.
- Lewis Makowski & Joseph Ostroy, 2010. "Appropriation and Efficiency: A Revision of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1386, David K. Levine.
- Silke Huettel & Anne Margarian, 2009. "Structural change in the West German agricultural sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 759-772, November.
- Thomas Glauben & Hendrik Tietje & Christoph Weiss, 2006. "Agriculture on the move: Exploring regional differences in farm exit rates in Western Germany," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 103-118, March.
- Roberts, Michael J. & Key, Nigel D., 2002. "Risk And Structural Change In Agriculture: How Income Shocks Influence Farm Size," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19661, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roder, Norbert & Kilian, Stefan, 2008. "Which parameters determine farm development in Germany?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44788, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.