The Evolving International Trade Regime For Food Safety And Environmental Standards: Potential Opportunities And Constraints For Saskatchewan'S Beef Feedlot Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade in its series Reports with number 23937.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suite 820, 410 22nd Street East, Saskatoon SK, S7K 5T6
Phone: (306) 244-4800
Fax: (306) 244-7839
Web page: http://www.esteycentre.com/
More information through EDIRC
Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Metcalfe, Mark R., 2002. "Environmental Regulation And Implications For Competitiveness In International Pork Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Jill E. Hobbs, 2004. "Information asymmetry and the role of traceability systems," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 397-415.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2002.
"Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 113-134, January.
- Cason, T.N. & Gangadharan, L., 1999. "Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 708, The University of Melbourne.
- Unterschultz, James R. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2001. "Economic Evaluation Of Manure Management And Farm Gate Applications: A Literature Review Of Environmental And Economic Aspects Of Manure Management In Alberta'S Livestock Sectors," Project Report Series 24057, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- John D. Lawrence, 2002. "Quality Assurance "Down Under": Market Access and Product Differentiation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-mbp1, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C. & Metcalfe, Mark, 2000. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness in the Hog Industry: An International Perspective," Staff General Research Papers 5090, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2002. "The Choice of Instruments for Environmental Policy: Liability or Regulation?," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-17, CIRANO.
- John D. Lawrence, 2002. "Quality Assurance "Down Under": Market Access and Product Differentiation," Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications 02-mbp1, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P. & Padberg, Daniel I., 1997. "Relationships Between Market Price Signals And Production Management: The Case Of Fed Beef," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.