Fruit and vegetable consumption in Malaysia: a count system approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 115969.
Date of creation: 02 Sep 2011
Date of revision:
Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2011-10-15 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stewart, Hayden & Harris, James Michael & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2004. "What Determines the Variety of a Household's Vegetable Purchases?," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33603, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blisard, Noel & Stewart, Hayden & Jolliffe, Dean, 2004.
"Low-Income Households' Expenditures on Fruits and Vegetables,"
Agricultural Information Bulletins
33755, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Blisard, Noel & Stewart, Hayden & Jolliffe, Dean, 2004. "Low-Income Households' Expenditures On Fruits And Vegetables," Agricultural Economics Reports 34041, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Geir Wæhler Gustavsen & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2006. "A Censored Quantile Regression Analysis of Vegetable Demand: The Effects of Changes in Prices and Total Expenditure," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 631-645, December.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-12, March.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-20, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2002. "Public Policies and the Demand for Vegetables," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24885, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004.
"Modelling the differences in counted outcomes using bivariate copula models with application to mismeasured counts,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 566-584, December.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004. "Modeling the Differences in Counted Outcomes using Bivariate Copula Models: with Application to Mismeasured Counts," Working Papers 43, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.