Gravity model of outward FDI and trade in Agri-food in Denmark
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 114771.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H. & Vasavada, Utpal, 1998.
"The Economics Of Foreign Direct Investment And Trade With An Application To The U.S. Food Processing Industry,"
51205, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Daniel Pick & Utpal Vasavada, 1999. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment and Trade with an Application to the U.S. Food Processing Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 442-452.
- Xose Rodriguez & Julio Pallas, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2443-2450.
- Liesbeth Dries & Thomas Reardon & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2004. "The Rapid Rise of Supermarkets in Central and Eastern Europe: Implications for the Agrifood Sector and Rural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 525-556, 09.
- M. T. Alguacil & V. Orts, 2003. "Inward Foreign Direct Investment and Imports in Spain," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 19-38.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.