Food Sovereignty and Agricultural Trade Policy Commitments: What are the Margins of Manoeuvre for West African States?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 114402.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Matthews, 2001.
"The position of the developing countries in the WTO negotiations on agricultural trade liberalisation,"
CEG Working Papers
20011, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Alan Matthews, 2001. "The position of the developing countries in the WTO negotiations on agricultural trade liberalisation," Trinity Economics Papers 20013, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Gérard Chambas & Catherine Araujo-Bonjean, 2001.
"Le paradoxe de la fiscalité agricole en Afrique subsaharienne,"
Revue Tiers Monde,
Programme National Persée, vol. 42(168), pages 773-788.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Gérard CHAMBAS, 1999. "Le paradoxe de la fiscalité agricole en Afrique Sub-saharienne," Working Papers 199915, CERDI.
- Alan Matthews, 2010. "Economic Partnership Agreements and Food Security," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp319, IIIS, revised Mar 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.