Endogeneity of Acreage Choices in Input Allocation Equation: Implied Problems and a Solution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 114386.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Letort, Elodie & Carpentier, Alain, 2009. "Endogeneity of acreage choices in input allocation equations: implied problems and a solution," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49217, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Thomas Heckelei & Hendrik Wolff, 2003. "Estimation of constrained optimisation models for agricultural supply analysis based on generalised maximum entropy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Rulon D. Pope & Richard E. Just, 2003. "Distinguishing Errors in Measurement from Errors in Optimization," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 348-358.
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1999.
"GMM estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 2000. "GMM Estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 321-340.
- Reiss, Peter C. & Wolak, Frank A., 2007. "Structural Econometric Modeling: Rationales and Examples from Industrial Organization," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 64 Elsevier.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Robert D. Weaver, 1996. "Intertemporal and Interfirm Heterogeneity: Implications for Pesticide Productivity," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 44(3), pages 219-236, November.
- McElroy, Marjorie B, 1987. "Additive General Error Models for Production, Cost, and Derived Demand or Share Systems," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 737-57, August.
- Heckman, J J & Tobias, Justin & Vytlacil, Ed, 2003.
"Simple Estimators for Treatment Parameters in a Latent Variable Framework,"
Staff General Research Papers
12012, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James Heckman & Justin L. Tobias & Edward Vytlacil, 2003. "Simple Estimators for Treatment Parameters in a Latent-Variable Framework," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 748-755, August.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Smith, Richard J & Blundell, Richard W, 1986. "An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 679-85, May.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Moore, Michael R. & Negri, Donald H., 1992. "A Multicrop Production Model Of Irrigated Agriculture, Applied To Water Allocation Policy Of The Bureau Of Reclamation," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1996. "Estimating systems of equations with different instruments for different equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 387-405, October.
- Dixon, Bruce L & Batte, Marvin T & Sonka, Steven T, 1984. "Random Coefficients Estimation of Average Total Product Costs for Multiproduct Firms," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 360-66, October.
- Miller, Douglas & Lence, Sergio H., 1998.
"Estimation of Multi-Output Production Functions with Incomplete Data: A Generalized Maximum Entropy Approach,"
Staff General Research Papers
1219, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H & Miller, Douglas J, 1998. "Estimation of Multi-output Production Functions with Incomplete Data: A Generalised Maximum Entropy Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 188-209.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Alain Carpentier & Robert D. Weaver, 1997. "Damage Control Productivity: Why Econometrics Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 47-61.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2004. "Estimating average partial effects under conditional moment independence assumptions," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-94, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.