China’s Regional Disparities: Experience and Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management in its series Working Papers with number 57041.
Date of creation: 28 Jan 2010
Date of revision:
International Development; International Relations/Trade;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-03-28 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2010-03-28 (Economic Geography)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi Li & Chuliang Luo & Terry Sicular, 2011. "Overview: Income Inequality and Poverty in China, 2002-2007," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 201110, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Wang, Shenglin, 2011.
"China has reached the Lewis turning point,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 542-554.
- Lu, Zheng & Deng, Xiang, 2011. "China's Western Development Strategy: Policies, Effects and Prospects," MPRA Paper 35201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.