Measuring the Effects of the Clean Air Act Amendments on Ambient PM10 Concentrations: The critical importance of a spatially disaggregated analysis
AbstractThis is an author-produced, peer-reviewed version of this article. The final, definitive version of this document can be found online at Journal of Environmental Economics and Management published by Elsevier. Copyright restrictions may apply. DOI: 10.1016/j.jeem.2008.12.004
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management in its series Working Papers with number 127077.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Air Pollution; Clean Air Act; Spatial Modeling; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q53; Q58;
Other versions of this item:
- Auffhammer, Maximilian & Bento, Antonio M. & Lowe, Scott E., 2009. "Measuring the effects of the Clean Air Act Amendments on ambient PM10 concentrations: The critical importance of a spatially disaggregated analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 15-26, July.
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corey Lang, 2012. "The Dynamics of House Price Capitalization and Locational Sorting: Evidence from Air Quality Changes," Working Papers 12-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Islam, Asif M. & López, Ramón E., 2013. "Government Spending and Air Pollution in the US," Working Papers 144406, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Malina, Christiane & Fischer, Frauke, 2012. "The impact of low emission zones on PM10 levels in urban areas in Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 58, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Grainger, Corbett A., 2012. "The distributional effects of pollution regulations: Do renters fully pay for cleaner air?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 840-852.
- repec:mut:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asici, Ahmet Atıl, 2011. "Economic growth and its impact on environment: A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 30238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cerruti, Davide, 2013. "No free polluting anymore: The impact of a vehicle pollution charge on air quality," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150575, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.