Equitable Patent Legislation for Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management in its series Staff Papers with number 121372.
Date of creation: Jan 1991
Date of revision:
Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Palmer, John P, 1984. "Patents, Licensing and Restrictions on Competition," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 676-83, October.
- Claffey, Barbara A., 1981. "Patenting Life Forms: Issues Surrounding The Plant Variety Protection Act," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Deolalikar, Anil B & Evenson, Robert E, 1989. "Technology Production and Technology Purchase in Indian Industry: An Econometric Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 689-92, November.
- Kirim, Arman S., 1985. "Reconsidering patents and economic development: A case study of the Turkish pharmaceutical industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 219-236, February.
- Nogues, Julio, 1990. "Patents and pharmaceutical drugs : understanding the pressures on developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 502, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.