Impacts of Maize Breeding Research in Latin America, 1966-1997
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center in its series Miscellaneous Reports with number 48286.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morris, Michael L. & Smale, Melinda, 1997. "Organization and Performance of National Maize Seed Industries: A New Institutionalist Perspective," Economics Working Papers 7698, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Badstue, Lone B. & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Berthaud, Julien & Ramirez, Alejandro & Flores, Dagoberto & Juarez, Xochitl, 2007. "The Dynamics of Farmers' Maize Seed Supply Practices in the Central Valleys of Oaxaca, Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1579-1593, September.
- Badstue, Lone Bech & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Berthaud, Julien & Ramírez, Alejandro & Flores, Dagoberto & Juárez, Xóchitl & Ramírez, Fabiola, 2005. "Collective action for the conservation of on-farm genetic diversity in a center of crop diversity: an assessment of the role of traditional farmers' networks," CAPRi working papers 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Leger, Andreanne, 2005. "Intellectual property rights in Mexico: Do they play a role?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1865-1879, November.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Adato, Michelle & Becerril, Javier & Mindek, Dubravka, 2006. "Poor farmers' perceived benefits from different types of maize germplasm: The case of creolization in lowland tropical Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 113-129, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.