Impacts of Maize Breeding Research in Latin America, 1966-1997
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center in its series Miscellaneous Reports with number 48286.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morris, Michael L. & Smale, Melinda, 1997. "Organization and Performance of National Maize Seed Industries: A New Institutionalist Perspective," Economics Working Papers 7698, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Adato, Michelle & Becerril, Javier & Mindek, Dubravka, 2006. "Poor farmers' perceived benefits from different types of maize germplasm: The case of creolization in lowland tropical Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Leger, Andreanne, 2005. "Intellectual property rights in Mexico: Do they play a role?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1865-1879, November.
- Badstue, Lone Bech & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Berthaud, Julien & Ramírez, Alejandro & Flores, Dagoberto & Juárez, Xóchitl & Ramírez, Fabiola, 2005. "Collective action for the conservation of on-farm genetic diversity in a center of crop diversity: an assessment of the role of traditional farmers' networks," CAPRi working papers 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badstue, Lone B. & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Berthaud, Julien & Ramirez, Alejandro & Flores, Dagoberto & Juarez, Xochitl, 2007. "The Dynamics of Farmers' Maize Seed Supply Practices in the Central Valleys of Oaxaca, Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1579-1593, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.