Forecasting Wheat Production Using Shire Level Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society in its series 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia with number 146430.
Date of creation: Feb 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., .
"The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1980. "The Lagrange Multiplier Test and Its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 239-53, January.
- Kym Anderson, 1974.
"Distributed Lags And Barley Acreage Response Analysis,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(2), pages 119-132, 08.
- Anderson, Kym, 1974. "Distributed Lags And Barley Acreage Response Analysis," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(02), August.
- Powell, Alan A. & Gruen, Fred H.G., 1966. "Problems in Aggregate Agricultural Supply Analysis; I - The Construction of Time Series for Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(03), September.
- William E Griffiths & Lisa S Newton & Christopher J O’Donnell, 2008.
"Predictive Densities for Shire Level Wheat Yield in Western Australia,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1051, The University of Melbourne.
- Griffiths, William E. & Newton, Lisa S. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2001. "Predictive Densities for Shire Level Wheat Yield in Western Australia," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125645, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Griffiths, William E. & Newton, Lisa S. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2010. "Predictive densities for models with stochastic regressors and inequality constraints: Forecasting local-area wheat yield," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 397-412, April.
- Hussain, Intizar & Liaw, Alvin & Hafi, Ahmed, 1999. "Modeling crop area allocations in Australian broadacre agriculture," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123817, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.