Labor Supply and Food Consumption Behavior of Farm Households: Evidence from South Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. with number 150420.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smallwood, David & Blaylock, James, 1981. "Impact of Household Size and Income on Food Spending Patterns," Technical Bulletins 157048, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kim, Hanho & Lee, Yong-Kee, 2003. "Agricultural Policy Reform and Structural Adjustment: Historical Evidence from Korean Experience," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15736, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Mishra, Ashok, 2008. "Impact of off-farm labor supply on food expenditures of the farm household," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 657-664, December.
- Vella, Francis & Verbeek, Marno, 1999. "Estimating and Interpreting Models with Endogenous Treatment Effects," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 473-78, October.
- Hung-Hao Chang & Steven T. Yen, 2010. "Off-farm employment and food expenditures at home and away from home," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 523-551, December.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Rob Alessie & Peter Fontein, 1998.
"Household commodity demand and demographics in the Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 551-577.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in The Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78952, Tilburg University.
- Dewbre, Joe & Mishra, Ashok K., 2007. "Impact of Program Payments on Time Allocation and Farm Household Income," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(03), December.
- Beghin, John C. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Park, Sung Joon, 2002. "The Cost of Food Self-Sufficiency and Agricultural Protection in South Korea," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24879, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chang, Min & Sumner, Daniel A., 2004. "Trade Impact On Food Security: Analysis On Farm Households In Rural China," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20322, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joe Dewbre, 2006. "The Impact of Coupled and Decoupled Government Subsidies on Off-Farm Labor Participation of U.S. Farm Operators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 393-408.
- Ruben, Ruerd & Van den berg, Marrit, 2001. "Nonfarm Employment and Poverty Alleviation of Rural Farm Households in Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 549-560, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.