Economic Analysis of Tillage and Nutrient Best Management Practices in the Ouachita River Basin, Louisiana
AbstractReplaced with revised version of paper 07/24/09.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin with number 49519.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nistor, Adela P. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Drainage water management impact on farm profitability," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21389, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carpentier, Chantal Line & Bosch, Darrell J. & Batie, Sandra S., 1998. "Using Spatial Information To Reduce Costs Of Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Ashar Aftab & Nick Hanley & Athanasios Kampas, 2007. "Co-ordinated environmental regulation: controlling non-point nitrate pollution while maintaining river flows," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Horan, Richard D. & Smith, Mark E., 1999. "Economics of Water Quality Protection from Nonpoint Sources: Theory and Practice," Agricultural Economics Reports 33913, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J., 2005. "Agricultural Drainage and Gulf Hypoxia: Economic Targeting of Farmland to Reduce Nitrogen Loads in a Minnesota Watershed," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19416, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.