TRQ-complications: Who gets the benefits when the EU liberalises Mercosur's access to the beef markets?
AbstractRevised version of paper added to AgEcon Search 03/02/2010
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin with number 49298.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
Other versions of this item:
- Franziska Junker & Thomas Heckelei, 2012. "TRQ‐complications: who gets the benefits when the EU liberalizes Mercosur's access to the beef markets?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 215-231, 03.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David L. Ryan & Terence J. Wales, .
"Flexible and Semiflexible Consumer Demands With Quadratic Engel Curves,"
Old UBC Departmental Papers
9630, UBC Department of Economics.
- David L. Ryan & Terence J. Wales, 1999. "Flexible And Semiflexible Consumer Demands With Quadratic Engel Curves," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 277-287, May.
- Boughner, Devry S. & de Gorter, Harry & Sheldon, Ian M., 2000. "The Economics Of Two-Tier Tariff-Rate Import Quotas In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1986. "Functional forms in econometric model building," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1515-1566 Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.