Consumer Demand For Meat In Alberta, Canada: Impact Of Bse
AbstractReplaced with revised version of paper 07/30/04.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) in its series 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO with number 20331.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Chen, Yun-Ju (Kelly), 2003. "The Impact Of Bse On Japanese Retail Beef Market," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35233, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Strak, John, 1998. "The Effectiveness Of Mlc'S Beef Promotion During The Bse Crisis," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(1), February.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Anderson Reynolds & Ellen Goddard, 1991. "Structural Change in Canadian Meat Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 211-222, 07.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Vissa, A., 1993. "Flexible Specification of Mixed Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers 11249, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- F. J. Atkins & W. A. Kerr & D. B. McGivern, 1989. "A Note on Structural Change in Canadian Beef Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(3), pages 513-524, November.
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2013. "The influence of trust on consumer behavior: An application to recurring food risks in Canada," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 214-223.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Wang, Xin, 2009. "Context-Dependent BSE Impacts on Canadian Food-at-Home Beef Purchases," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 48431, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pritchett, James G. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2005. "The Cow That Stole Christmas? Exploring the Role of Media Coverage in Recent BSE Outbreaks," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02).
- Pritchett, James G. & Johnson, Kamina K. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Hahn, William F., 2007. "Consumer Responses to Recent BSE Events," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2009. "BSE and the Dynamics of Beef Consumption: Influences of Habit and Trust," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49284, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.