Revisiting the 1929 Crisis: Was the Fed Pre-Keynesian? New Lessons from the Past
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC) in its series Working Papers with number 10-11.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Claude DIEBOLT & Antoine PARENT & Jamel TRABELSI, 2012. "Revisiting the 1929 Crisis : Was the Fed Pre-Keynesian ? New Lessons from the Past," Historical Social Research (Section 'Cliometrics'), Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 37(2), pages 280-297.
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-01-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-01-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-01-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Nason & Ellis W. Tallman, 2012.
"Business cycles and financial crises: the roles of credit supply and demand shocks,"
12-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James M. Nason & Ellis W. Tallman, 2012. "Business Cycles and Financial Crises: The Roles of Credit Supply and Demand Shocks," CAMA Working Papers 2012-44, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- James M Nason & Ellis Tallman, 2012. "Business cycles and financial crises: the roles of credit supply and demand shocks," Working Paper 1221, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Trompatzi, Georgia & Metaxas, Theodore, 2013. "From the Bank Panic of 1907 to the Great Depression of 1929 and the Savings and Loan Crisis of the 1980s: Lessons for the future," MPRA Paper 48272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karine Pellier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.