Household Grain Consumption in China: Effects of Income, Price and Urbanisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre in its series Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers with number 1994-14.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanrui Wu, 1996. "Changing Patterns of Alcohol Consumption in Rural China: Implications for the Grain Section," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1996-07, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Anonymous, 1998. "Grain Market Reform in China: Global Implications," Technical Reports 113816, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.