The Danish Integrated Database for Labor Market Research: Towards Demystification for the English Speaking Audience
AbstractAn increasing number of studies, in a wide range of disciplines, make use of so-called linked employer-employee databases. These detailed databases are only available in a limited number of countries. Denmark is one of the countries that makes this data available to researchers that are connected to a Danish research institute. Due to the sensitivity of the data, access is only granted after a thorough screening process and under strict conditions. Nevertheless, there is an international interest in the structure of this database and what information it provides. The purpose of this document is to provide such an description in English.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies in its series DRUID Working Papers with number 10-16.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.druid.dk/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bram Timmermans & Ron Boschma, 2012. "The effect of intra- and inter-regional labour mobility on plant performance in Denmark: the significance of related labour inflows," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1213, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Bettina Müller, 2013.
" Team Heterogeneity in Startups and its Development over Time,"
337, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Müller, Bettina, 2013. "Team Heterogeneity in Startups and its Development over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Müller, Bettina, 2013. "Team heterogeneity in startups and its development over time," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alex Coad & Bram Timmermans, 2012.
"Two's Company: Human Capital Composition and Performance of Entrepreneurial Pairs,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
201, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Alex Coad & Bram Timmermans, 2012. "Two's Company: Human Capital Composition and Performance of Entrepreneurial Pairs," DRUID Working Papers 12-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.