Industrial Dynamics Why Connections Matter
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies in its series DRUID Working Papers with number 01-09.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.druid.dk/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Myerson., 2010.
"Nash Equilibrium and the History of Economic Theory,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1999. "Nash Equilibrium and the History of Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1067-1082, September.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1992.
"Towards a Dynamic Theory of Transactions,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 281-99, December.
- Menard, Claude, 1995. "Markets as institutions versus organizations as markets? Disentangling some fundamental concepts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 161-182, October.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2000. "Market institutions and economic evolution," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 297-309.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-96, September.
- Edouard Barreiro, 2005. "Coordination des activités innovantes et transformation de l'industrie.. L'exemple du ‘common rail' dans l'industrie automobile," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 22(2), pages 205-234.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007.
"Complexity Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Geography,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
0703, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007. "Complexity thinking and evolutionary economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 573-601, September.
- Luis Castro & João Mota & Sandra Marnoto, 2009. "Toward a relational perspective of franchising chains," Service Business, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 15-30, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.