Report NEP-URE-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thissen, M.J.P.M. & Burger, M.J. & Oort, F.G. van, 2010. "House Prices, Bubbles and City Size," Research Paper ERS-2010-030-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Dauth, Wolfgang, 2010. "The mysteries of the trade: employment effects of urban interindustry spillovers," IAB Discussion Paper 201015, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Oded Hochman, 2010. "Efficient Agglomeration of Spatial Clubs (or: The Agglomeration of Agglomerations)," Working Papers 1005, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2010. "The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dmytro Hryshko & María José Luengo-Prado & Bent E. Sørensen, 2010. "House prices and risk sharing," Working Papers 2010-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- van Ham, Maarten & Williamson, Lee & Feijten, Peteke & Boyle, Paul, 2010. "Right to Buy… Time to Move? Investigating the Effect of the Right to Buy on Moving Behaviour in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 5115, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Virginie Piguet, 2010. "Does fiscal cooperation increase local tax rates ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Narayana, M. R., 2010. "ICT Sector, Globalization and Urban Economic Growth: Evidence from Bangalore (India)," Working Papers wp2010-80, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa, 2010. "High-School Dropouts and Transitory Labor Market Shocks: The Case of the Spanish Housing Boom," IZA Discussion Papers 5139, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul M. Sommers & Alyssa A. Chong, 2010. "Real March Madness: Rewarding Schools for Low GSRs," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1028, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Rune M. Vejlin, 2010. "Residential Location, Job Location, and Wages: Theory and Empirics," Economics Working Papers 2010-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Morgan J. Rose, 2010. "Origination Channel, Prepayment Penalties, and Default," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 10-124, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2011.
- Tu, Jiong, 2010. "The Impact of Immigration on the Labour Market Outcomes of Native-Born Canadians," IZA Discussion Papers 5129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Hensvik, Lena & Nilsson, Peter, 2010. "Businesses, buddies and babies: social ties and fertility at work," Working Paper Series 2010:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009.
"Empresas de base tecnológica induzidas e espontâneas na região metropolitana de Campinas: limitações, potencialidades e relações com o espaço geográfico
[Induced and Spontaneous Technology," MPRA Paper 24449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Cross-border Merger, Vertical Structure, and Spatial Competition," MPRA Paper 24474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul M. Sommers & Mark B. Whelan, 2010. "When is the Honeymoon Over for Baseball’s New Stadiums?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1032, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.