Report NEP-URE-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15813/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou & Jacques-François Thisse, 2010. "Are compact cities environmentally friendly?," Post-Print halshs-00456610, HAL.
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva, 2010. "Specialization and growth in Italy: what spatial econometric analysis tells us," Discussion Papers 1_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Amelie Boje & Ingrid Ott & Silvia Stiller, 2010. "Metropolitan Cities under Transition: The Example of Hamburg/Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 164, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Alan Kabundi & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "Forecasting the US Real House Price Index: Structural and Non-Structural Models with and without Fundamentals," Working Papers 1001, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18314/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabor Bekes & Peter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1001, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Yaman, Firat, 2010. "Ethnic Concentration and Language Fluency of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/260622 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2010. "Longer-Term Impacts of Mentoring, Educational Services, and Incentives to Learn: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 4754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/260624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bygren, Magnus, 2010. "Unpacking the Causes of Ethnic Segregation across Workplaces," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:2, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Fuhito Kojima & M. Utku Ünver, 2010. "The 'Boston' School-Choice Mechanism," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 729, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Oct 2010.
- Tu, Jiong, 2010. "The Effect of Enclave Residence on the Labour Force Activities of Immigrants in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 4744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).